Madrid Fusión 2018
El Ingeniero Restaurant has been present at the largest gastronomic event in Spain at the Municipal Conference Center of Madrid on 22, 23 and 24 January: Madrid Fusión 2018.
This is the 16th Edition that has made Madrid a world reference in gastronomy thanks to the 600 chefs, 1,600 congressmen, 75 speakers, 12,000 accredited people, 55 Michelin stars, 167 exhibitors, 60 live demonstrations, 21 training workshops , 15 contests, 150 exhibiting companies, 630 journalists from 35 countries …
Madrid Fusión has allowed us to see the latest news and all the news in the world of gastronomy to continue improving day by day in all areas of our work thanks to conferences, workshops and demonstrations.
In addition, topics such as digitization (from online reservations, sharing dishes on social networks or leaving an opinion on the internet to programs to manage the restaurant’s own room) have been discussed.
We show you some pictures of the dishes that have been made in Madrid Fusion 2018 in which we have been present:
Some of the avant-garde chefs who have made these dishes are:
These fantastic chefs prepared the following recipes:
- ATSUHIDE KATO: JAPANESE SAKES PAIRINGS WITH ZEN KITCHEN INGREDIENTS.
- IVÁN CERDEÑO: THE THOUSAND FACES OF COD.
- RICARDO VÉLEZ Y ESTER ROELAS: DESSERTS OF RESTAURANTS; CREATIVE BOARD.
- RICARD CAMARENA: LAMB AND LECHAL MEAT.
- RAÚL RESINO: VEGETABLE AND SEA KITCHEN.
- VICENTE PATIÑO: RICE: TYPES AND RECIPES.
- MARCOS MORÁN: TECHNIQUES OF ELABORATION OF THE MARISCO.
We have also been with Santos Ruiz (president of the D.O. Rice of Valencia), Urko Mugastegui (Maitre), Diego Coquillat (Marketing and communication), Carlos Bosch (business manager) and Borja Beneyto (gastronomic communication) with the following interventions:
- CARLOS BOSCH Y BORJA BENEYTO: THE PERFECT MANAGEMENT.
- URKO MUGARTEGUI Y DIEGO COQUILLAT: THE PERFECT MANAGEMENT.
- SANTOS RUIZ: RICE: TYPES AND RECIPES.
We take this opportunity to congratulate all these professionals for their interventions (in their case) and for the fantastic elaborations created by the chefs. Thank you very much!
Query by date
El Ingeniero in Facebook
Restaurante El Ingeniero
Restaurante El Ingeniero
Camino El Reventón, Breña Alta, Isla de la Palma
Phone: 922 195 701
Mobile: 622 559 151
Lunes12:30h-16:00h y 19:30h-22:30h
Jueves12:30h-16:00h y 19:30h-22:30h
Viernes12:30h-16:00h y 19:30h-22:30h
Sabado12:30h-16:00h y 19:30h-22:30h
Domingo12:30h-16:00h y 19:30h-22:30h