Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content Edited or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Likewise it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is installed in your browser a cookie that serves to show later advertising related to the search you have made, develop A control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You may allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the Our website.
NOTICE ON UPDATES: This list will be updated as soon as possible as new services are added to our website. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those described in this list.